lunes, 31 de octubre de 2016

Serradura (Special Halloween "Heaven")

This recipe I publish below is one of my favorites. I remember when I used to go to the countryside to spend the weekend & there my aunt Maria prepared us this sweet and delicious dessert. The Serradura is a typical Portuguese dessert & because of its taste and texture will transport you to a moment of pleasure that you are going to believe you are in heaven.




Ingredients:

- 1 packet of Cookies.
- 500ml of Cream.
- 390gr of Condensed Milk.

Elaboration:

This recipe is super simple and quick to make, so the first step is crushed cookies in a blender or grinder and reserve. Then we whip the cream and once done, add to this the condensed milk and mix with outflanking movements (circular) not to lower the whipped cream.

Once you have everything is time to create our dessert in small glasses. We'll start by putting a layer of biscuit and then another layer with the mixture of cream and condensed milk, let cool about 10 minutes in the refrigerator. After those 10 minutes, decorate with the curshed biscuit and that's all!.


I hope you liked this recipe, do not forget you can follow me on social networks and especially don't forget to share this recipe with family and friends to sweeten their day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario